About International Exchange Programs
About International Exchange Programs
  • Yoo Kang Hyun-ji 기자
  • 승인 2007.04.06 19:43
  • 댓글 0
이 기사를 공유합니다

The presentation to explain international exchange programs was held for students on March 13 in room 101 of the SuRyon Faculty Building.  Simultaneously, a consultant booth was in the Multipurpose Hall on the second floor of Administration Building.

First, to apply as Exchange Students, the following things are demanded: must complete one term with at least a grade point average (GPA) over 3.0 out of a total of 4.3. To apply for universities of the English-speaking world, a student should get 230 points on the Computer-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (CBT) and a score of 88 for the Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT). 

Second, to register for a Dual Degree Program, you could choose one of four universities: American University, Wuhan University, Ritsumeikan University or Griffith College Dublin (GCD).  Because application qualifications are different based on each school, you need to find the website of the Office of External Affairs, if you want to get more information.

삭제한 댓글은 다시 복구할 수 없습니다.
그래도 삭제하시겠습니까?
댓글 0
계정을 선택하시면 로그인·계정인증을 통해
댓글을 남기실 수 있습니다.